- In compliance with Act 34/2002, of 11 July, of information society services and electronic commerce (LSSI), we inform you that:
- The corporate name is MGWines Group S.L., with VAT number B-54811070 and registered office at AVDA. REYES CATOLICOS, 31 – 5º 03003 ALICANTE (SPAIN).
For the purposes of this legal notice, the company shall be referred to hereinafter as “MGWines Group”.
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact found in our contact section.
- Please note that the main objective of the website www.mgwinesgroup.com (hereinafter, the “Website”) is to provide the general public, knowledge of the activities that this company carries out and the products and services it provides.
- Information relating to products and services that may eventually be offered in the pages of this website (recruitment, characteristics, references to prices, applicable taxes, shipping costs, when they are of a user’s account or other individual circumstances), will be found in the same page where the product or service is offered.
- In accordance with the provisions of Organic Law 15/1999, on Protection of Personal Data (hereinafter, LOPD) and implementing regulations, we guarantee the security and confidentiality of data provided by its clients.
MGWines Group guarantees the security and confidentiality of personal data provided by its clients, and thus, in accordance with the provisions of the LOPD and enacting regulations, the client / user is informed and consents to the inclusion of their data in the different existing files of MGWines Group, registered in the General Register of the Spanish Data Protection Agency, and the processing thereof, including those to which this company has access as a result of browsing this website , for the purposes of sending commercial communications, marketing products and services, maintenance of contractual and managerial relationship with MGWines Group and to adapt our commercial offers to their particular needs.
The intellectual property rights of the Website, its source code, design, browsing structure, databases and the various elements contained therein are owned by MGWines Group, which exercises exclusive rights to exploit them in any form and specifically, the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication, availability and transformation/decompilation.
- The User is exceptionally authorised the partial reproduction of the contents of the Website, only and exclusively, if all of the following conditions concur:
- It is compatible with the purposes of the Website.
- It is done with the sole objective and purpose of obtaining information for personal and private use, being absolutely excluded any commercial purpose or use or for distribution, public communication, or decompilation.
- That none of the contents, documents or related graphics on this Website are modified in any way.
- No graphic, icon or image available on the Website are used, copied or distributed separately from the text or other images that accompany it.
Any other use must be previously and expressly communicated and authorised.
- MGWines Group owns the industrial property rights relating to its products and services and specifically those relating to their trademark.
- Any third-party website that links to this Website must be to its home or entry page.
- MGWines Group assumes no liability whatsoever arising from the connection or contents of third party links referenced on the Website.
- Regarding references to third party products and services, MGWines Group acknowledges their owners the corresponding intellectual property rights, not implying with their mere mention or appearance in the Website any existence of rights or responsibility over them, nor endorsement, sponsorship or recommendation.
- The unauthorised use of the information contained on this Website, and any breach of the corresponding Intellectual and Industrial property rights, will result in legal action.
- MGWines Group reserves the right to carry out changes and updates to the information contained in its website or the configuration and presentation of the same, at any time and without prior notice.
- MGWines Group does not guarantee the absence of errors in accessing the Website, in its contents, nor that it is updated, although MGWines Group will make its best efforts to prevent, correct or update.
- The access to this website and the use made of the information contained therein is the sole responsibility of the user.
- MGWines Group will not be held responsible for any possible security errors that may occur or for any damage that may be caused to a User’s computer system (hardware and software), files or documents stored therein, as the result of a virus in the User’s computer used to connect to the Website’s content and services, of a malfunctioning browser or the use of outdated versions thereof.
- Our website uses its own cookies to provide better service. If you continue to browse, we understand that you accept its use. You can change the settings or get more information here.
- MGWines Group and the User with an express waiver of any other jurisdiction, subject themselves to the courts and tribunals of the User’s address for any controversy that may arise from access to this website. In the event that the user has his/her address outside of Spain, MGWines Group and the User are subject, with an express waiver of any other jurisdiction, to the courts of the city of Alicante (Spain).
By using cookies it’s possible that the server where the web is located, may recognise the user’s web browser in order to make browsing easier, allowing, for example, access to previously registered users, access areas, services, promotions or competitions reserved exclusively for them without having to register each time. They are also used to measure the audience and electronic traffic parameters, monitor progress and number of entries. The user can configure their browser to be notified of the receipt of cookies and to prevent their installation on their computer. For more information, please read your browser’s instructions and manuals or more information.
• 1. IP addresses
• 2. Security
The web site servers can automatically detect the users’ IP address and domain name. An IP address is a number automatically assigned to a computer when it connects to the Internet. All this information is recorded in a duly registered server’s activity file, which allows the subsequent processing of information in order to only obtain statistical measurements that disclose the number of page impressions, the number of visits to web services, the order of visits, the access point, etc.
This website uses security of information techniques widely accepted in the industry, such as firewalls, access control procedures and cryptographic mechanisms, all in order to prevent unauthorized access to data. To achieve this, the user / customer agrees for the provider to obtain this data for purposes of authentication for access control. Any contracting process or that involves the introduction of high-profile personal data (health, ideology,…), are always conveyed using secure communication protocol (https: // …), so that no third party has access to information sent electronically.
If a user has any questions regarding this Policy on Personal Data, they can contact MG Wines Group, S.L.